Gravois Property Holdings, L.L.C.
P.O. Box 82229, Baton Rouge, LA 70884
SUMMARY OF RENTAL POLICY
Below is a summary of the rental policy which is also reflected in the lease agreement. Applicate must agree to and meet the criteria outlined below.
- Income requirements are three (3x) monthly rental rate.
- Occupancy standards are 2 persons per bedroom.
- Prior evictions on record not allowed.
- The premises leased herein are to be used only for RESIDENTIAL purposes only.
- Lessee(s) shall not have loud music, parties, or engage in activity that will disturb the peace of the premises.
- Lessee(s) agree that no guests, friends, or any other individuals not listed in the lease will be allowed to use the appliances or amenities which include but not limited to, use of showers/bathrooms, washer and dryer, dishwasher, stove, or any other appliances or amenities in the unit.
- Lessee assumes liability of R.S. 9:3221 for damage to person or property sustained to the Lessee or any other persons, and any such liability assumed by Lessee.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE APARTMENT AT ANY TME. Please smoke outside. Entire deposit will be withheld if apartment was smoked in during any time during the lease period.
- Should any claim in favor of Lessor upon this lease be placed in the hands of an attorney, to enforce or collect such claim including rent that is due, Lessee shall pay the attorney’s fees in the amount of twenty-five percent (25%) of the claim or Twelve Hundred Dollars ($1,200), whichever is greater, together with all costs, charges, and expenses
- Lessee shall not make additions or alterations to the premises.
- Security deposit – $800.00. If Lessee is evicted by Lessor then the security/damage deposit will automatically be applied to late charges and unpaid rent. Deposit given will be held in a non interest bearing Escrow account and is to be held for the full and faithful performance for all Terms & Conditions of the Lease
- Any animal living on premise must be approved during the lease agreement process and agreed to in writing by the tenant and landlord as part of the lease agreement. A picture of the animal must be kept on file with the lease agreement (Please submit picture via email). Animals must abide by policy at all times.
- Lessee(s) agrees to pay a late charge of $44.00 for rent that is received after the tenth (10th) day of the month. Late fees are due up to date payment is received at office or post mark date by U.S. mail. Late fees that are not paid along with the late rent payment will be deducted from the security deposit. Lessee also agrees to pay S.F. charges of $50.00 minimum per overdraft and will be responsible to pay for any and all overdraft charges.
- Lessee is not permitted to post any “For Rent” signs, rent, sublet or grant use or possession of the leased premises without the written consent of Lessor and then only in accordance with the lease.
- Lessee further agrees to assume responsibility for maintaining and paying for all utilities including water, sewerage, electric, cable, gas, and garbage/trash collection. Lessor will provide grass cutting and yard maintenance ONLY.
- Each unit is allowed 2 (two) parking stalls. NO guest parking stalls for the complex are provided. Each unit is provided two (2) parking stickers which the tenant shall use for the duration of the lease.
- No trash, junk or similar materials offensive to adjacent tenants shall be stored on the premises.